Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

How To Build an Easy Bird Bath

Found this beautiful large bowl the other day and decided to make it into a bird bath with a removable bowl for easy cleaning.




Also found this plant stand and it was a perfect fit!!


 I just happened to have these old metal hooks from sticking them on my wall during christmas (plastic ones would work too!)



So I super glued them while the bowl was on the stand, so that I knew they were placed correctly.




These hooks are so that the bowl wont slide off. I loved this metal stand because it sticks into the ground and I don't have to worry about it falling over!! Turned out perfectly :)





Have a Bowl already? buy this stand on Amazon for 16$ (click on picture for link)




Buy the metal hooks too $1.25 for a pack of 6! Make sure you peel off sticker part before glueing! 
(click Picture for link to Ebay )





No comments:

Post a Comment